AOD Clinical Case Managers - (2)
AOD Clinical Case Managers (2)
- Are you passionate about helping people improve their health, wellbeing and reducing reoffending?
- Are you committed to the Tiriti o Waitangi and reducing inequity for Maori?
- Do you have experience working in health, justice or social work settings?
To be successful in the AOD Clinical Case Manager role, you will have Level 7 qualified DAPAANZ registered AOD Practitioner ; and/or hold a similar qualification and registration e.g. Registered Health Professional, NZAC Counsellor or Registered Social Worker
You will have:
- two or more years relevant experience
- excellent clinical assessment skills
- excellent cultural competency; including experience in models specific to Māori
- experience, knowledge and understanding of the complex issues relating to participants and families and able to navigate health and social services.
- strong relationship management skills
- well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- strong organisational and record management skills
This role requires the following:
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
You will be required to gain and maintain Ministry of Justice clearances.
We offer a competitive salary, professional registration, professional development and a job that makes a difference to people’s lives.
For more information, please contact
Matire Kupenga-Wanoa at [email protected]
Please identify which role and service you are applying to and send your applications to CareNZ- Manaaki Aotearoa.
Closes: Applications close: 5pm Wednesday 26 May 2021